View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I know exactly how you feel..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
First, as we know - each one of us have his neuropathy and we all differ from each other. My neuropathy is the kind that I'm numb more or less all over my body, but most in legs.
I'm on a strict diet since last Augost - gluten free, no milk & product, no meat of all kind ect. Since this diet - I don't have the burnings and the pain I use to have.
The body sensations cause me to be sad. Not all the time - but from time to time I have flares of sadness. I feel that I have to talk to somebody, but I know no one can understand the stange feeling of numbness. or - those that can understand - I don't think they like to hear me again "crying".
In these days I feel so lonely.....
Good that you are there to "hear" me.
I have had abnormal neuro sensations for 2 years now. Fairly well controlled with 900mg Gabapentin and 20mg. Elavil. I still get many "break-thru" sensations, and yes I get that "sad" feeling. I can be going along ok (mentally and emotionally), than all of sudden the sadness overcomes me. If I had to explain it, I would say it is a mourning of my "before neuro problems" life. Also, I feel alone in these odd symptoms, not when I am on this site, but alone among my face to face friends.

Please know you can always come on here and vent and cry and whine, we all do it and we all understand.
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote