View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Know the feelings well...

Got mine in 'O3 AND since then? Not many relate at ALL to the whole thing! Even DOCS! How many times can you say essentially 'feel "something"? but the rest is dead as a fence post! Crying when you're by yourself helps a bit? But I've found it exhausting. Save my energy for PT and or REVENGE. ON IT! Whatever IT is!
One good therapy? I don't often put out is to throw old pens down HARD on either a driveway or a kitchen floor.. [if there's any ink in these things? It can get messy and permanent] But it feels soo GOOD to throw these little things as hard as you can and watch them shatter [ideally]. I've only done this a few times, but? I found myself exhausted afterwards, and slept quite nicely! And, it IS a way to let out all that frustration safely. You also get rid of all those old pens you have lying around that never work when you need them!
Check out Deb? She's smart and has gone thru a heap dealing w/gluten issues I'm lucky not yet to have. She also will share w/you lots of good resources and sources to check out that you'd never thot of?
I'd think your docs would do a full metabolic panel on you? But if they've not? Wouldn't hurt to ask? Mainly it'd be your GP who would do this sort of thing....
Keep in touch as to what's going on.. or not? It's hard to keep track of this stuff in you don't keep a good calendar... I've often lost track of 'see you in 3 months...means? What?'
's!!!!!!!!!!!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
darlindeb25 (04-19-2011)