View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks to all of you

I know it is not consider "romantic" to complain about one situation. i did most of the blood work that have to be done in neuropathic condition, also all the neuro tests that needed and I'm diagnosed with SFSN caused by chemicals (toxic PN). I work very hadr to "clean" my body with a proper deit. read almost every thing about vitamines and suplaments. Eat mainly "raw food" and do some sports (swiming and water ecercises). but as some of you said - I miss the old me, before the neuropathy. and for this - I have almost nothing to do. I work hard to accept the new me, the new condition, but from time to time I'm too tired of being "strong". Some of the people around me (friends, my psyciastre) say that it is because I reach the menopause and all the changes in my mood are only hormones' imbalance. I know that this is not true. As I said in the first title - I just wanted to share with you and get your support that I'm not alone and that you are there "with me".
I'm not the kind of person who ask for informative questions, at least not all the time. I know to search the internet and can read and understand English, but I'm the kind of person that need understanding people, people that understand what I'm talking about - and these people - are - you. So, exceuse me for my "tears".
Again - thanks for being there for me...
amit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote