View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Im with Legs, best gift was my current gun. The one I had before was a tad bit long for my grip, and this one fits perfectly! it doesnt fit his hand, so its all mine. no sharing.

I like practical gifts too. I give mom Triple A or AARP membership dues. I appreciate a good kitchen appiance. I dont care if its not romantic. If Im the one doing the work, I want the machine or tool that is going to make it easy, but too many friends have told DH that its taboo to buy anything with a plug for the wife. Sheesh! stop helping me.

Most wonderful gift was a present from DH ands several friends. I was really sick with chemo, breast cancer treatments and really feeling sorry for myself, and didnt want to get out of bed. They got me a puppy. This little doggie needed me to get up, walk her, feed her, love her, train her and just be in the now for her. Not in yesterday or tomorrow. she needed me here and now. REally pulled me from a slump.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (04-22-2011), hollym (04-20-2011), NurseNancy (04-20-2011), tkrik (04-19-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-19-2011)