View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi I have known in 38 years

Hi I have had RSD dx ed in 1968 right before I turned 14 1700 pounds of can lids fell on me at 7up Bottling Company my bfoot was first then it went up my leg ,later I was shot etc my RSD is everywhere ,I don't think there is one thing I didnt try I was a RN after being a Corpsman . I am sure I have met over 400 RSDers in person over 2000 online starting with the www Newsgroups "RSD" ,Peripheral Neuropathy is a very painful condition that in ways can be much like RSD ,I knew a woman who was getting pregnant and said she would stop taking meds and beat RSD she claimed she did though I begged her for oine page from her chart saying she had RSD and beat it . If RSD isnt caught in the First Year or I heard someone say 2 years I can agree with that .
One time an Anesthesiologist gave an RSDer an Epidural and the Anesthetist said he put her "angry nerves back to sleep ,I have had over 75 SGB and Epidural blocks I got a couple hours of releif after . The one cure facilitated Anesthesiologists to be the Pain Management Doctors (What a racket )
I empirically believe I have seen 3 people beat RSD and a couple beat it and got it back again years later (Heartbreaking)
Definitely younger and catching the RSD or whatever is causing the pain can beat RSD or Peripheral; Neuropathy go to a Neurosurgeon that knows RSD not an Anesthesiologist or Neuroligist though the Neurosurgeon will want you to see them ,a Neurosurgeon is one of the most respected Doctors ,I know this friom when I was a RN . I wou;ld love to see this Thread opemn and hear and see that someone beats RSD I have seen the few I mebntioned and 4 even offered their chart with proof they beat it .I have seen so many Doctors and taken Medical Class in Pain control I pray I see you as one of the people who beat it ,if you are a woman check out "For Grace" she has some funding though she hates men she does have a "Womenm against RSD with some funding . We need to get RSD known and it is in the news more and more I know a man who is a Pathologist at the NIH (National Institute of Health) look up RSD from N.I.N.D.S ,I think if we get people who never heard if RSD together we can beat it ALL OF US , I have lost too many friends who took their own lives , Google "RSD Suicide" sometime but thats the harsh side I do believe RSD may be beaten in our time ,they can get Stem Cells from skin now , I believe
Gentle Hug
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote