View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Hi Aussie, I think it is very hard to compare differant PN cases, so I can only share my experience of recovery, the longer I went completely symptom free the less severe any flare was, so seeing you at a stage of improvement but were still having some on and off days then I do think/hope a flare only is very likely, a whiplash would be a dramatic shock to the nervous system aggravating the already recovering nerves, a flare to me was normally only an aggravation or short periods of increased symptoms were only the nerves trying to reconnect again.

take care
Brian
Brian so nice to hear from you again.

I never understood what a flare was. I have PN now for 6 years. I had 3 very bad years and 2.5-3 virtually painfree years because all the nerves had settled down finally. So now it feels like I am back to my first 3 years. You know if you pull my hair I get nerve pain in my arms, so I guess the nerves in my back (from whiplash)are sending signals to all the nerves in my body making them angry. Lots of theories I have here. I just don't know how long these flares take to settle down.

Thank you Brian!!

Aussie
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote