Thread: I wonder #31
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 02:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder what's next. At 6PM husband .............. oh, too long to go into details.
Because of crushing chest pain he was taken by ambulance to hospital and I was allowed to ride along. (I can't drive because of seizures). Many tests, x-rays, many IVs and local doctor said there was no heart attack but he must go by ambulance to major St Louis hospital for more tests, many things I've never heard of and didn't understand - except a stint (sp?) (and I can't spell that)
My sister and her husband drove there to sit with me 5 hours and then drive me the 35 miles home and then themselves another 35 miles home. I couldn't go with husband because of my idiot drugs. I had the one "emergency" dose in my purse which I took but would need another for the morning.

Early in the morning sister will drive back out here in the woods to pick me up and drive me all the way to St. Louis.

I've been waiting since late Jan. for my March 6 appt. at different St. Louis hospital for that MRI, PET and 3 - 5 day VEEG. They're always like that for neuro stuff. That gets cancelled Monday morning.
jingle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote