View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Are you able to access facebook? There are some ketamine success stories on the ketamine klub page. You can also search RSD and ketamine and come up with some more hits, you may find several more individuals like Gabby to get some feedback from.

I did the 10 day outpatient protocol - I started exactly one year ago yesterday. And since then I have had 38 low dose ketamine infusions. It changed my life, 2 months after I started the treatments I was able to return to work full time. I am nowhere near perfect. But so much better than I was before ketamine. Ketamine has truly given me me my life back.

I started with Dr. Getson in Marlton, NJ, who followed Dr. S's 10 day protocol. I am now with a local doctor, Dr. Chopra, in RI. My treatments are scheduled every 4 weeks for 2 days in a row, 200 mgs each, the infusions run for 4 hours.

Find the most experienced, compassionate doctor and staff that you can for your daughter. The best reports that I have in the last several years for the inpatient treatments have been about the HSS in NYC and Dr. Richman.

Good luck and keep us posted. XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rachel's daugther (04-20-2011)