View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Milk

When I was a baby, I was allergic to most kinds of milk......could only tolerate goats milk. Cow's milk is not a product originally designed for humans, so thats why so many people have issues with it.
I love ice cream.....couldn't imagine life without it, but I'm not a huge milk drinker. My husband is and he also eats 6 eggs nearly everday for breakfast. He is as healthy as a horse and his cholesterol is lower than mine....

For me personally I feel much better on a low blood sugar diet. Eat 6 times a day kind of like a diabetic. Lower carbs and higher protien portioned out in exchanges. Weight melts off too when I stick to it. My blood sugar can drop really low, but they say I don't have reactive hypoglycemia (don't react badly to the low sugar level). But I would recommend this diet to anyone....very healthy, and knocking out most sugars keeps the fat content low.

What about the new SILK milk product? Its soy I believe and my sister in law loves it. Better for women anyway especially as we age as soy is good for the hormone issues we face.

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-20-2011)