View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Crps & ssdi

I am so sorry that you have CRPS, and to be denied SSDI. I too have CRPS and a ton of other dx's, and I have been denied twice so far. I am like you on the so called reason for denial. I am 39, I am an LPN (I had to quit nursing school in the last semester because I couldn't complete the clinicals). Since being hurt at work (which I loved my job, it was a life long dream), now I have become a depressed person who now cannot go anywhere alone, having panic attacks, in so much pain from head to toe that I have become a person who has problems finishing a thought, completing a sentence, I don't go anywhere unless absolutely necessary.
I only wish these boobs at SSA could spend one day with us to see how we suffer in pain, and how we do things that most people can complete quickly and it takes us twice as long and we have to take breaks and how we suffer in pain. I am sorry for ranting but I get so frustrated seeing how many people get denied over and over and we are the ones who hurt so bad all the time, and you see someone with a handicap sticker and an electric scooter and they get SSDI because they can't work because they are 500 lbs. (and not have a gland problem)!!!!

I guess what we need are those people who have finally gotten approved, if you guys can let us know how you got approved and how you made it through the time? (like the physical and psychologically part of it)

Okay I am done ranting, thanks for letting me.
Hobbles
hobbles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote