View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 02:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent0 View Post
can someone tell me their opinion if they think my problem is permanent?
Omg! I wish I swear I had been around in 08 when this thread was created. *edit*

Short and simple: Before I even had a girlfriend or knew about vagina I was a 14 masterbating I rarely tried new things. But as always in the back of are darn mind we always wonder can it get better. Long story short I squezzed to hard and lost ALL sensation just like everyone has explained. It's not rockect science yes we can still get erections yes we can still ejaculate but we literally are numb!!! ethier because have squezzed are penises so hard or strecthed them to where we strecthed something inside. I can get erections (its extremely hard tho) and I can ejeculate but there is a incredible loss of sensation. It's like when you slam your finger in the door and it goes numb. But ten times worse I can't feel wind pain or nothing! So lets skip the explanations and jump back to the story 6 years later and here I am 20. My girlfriend comes over and wants to try something new O-O I say ok what? She says its baisiclly a cock ring (and it is) but a rubber band. Me knowing the use of it already (holds erections) I say ok 15 minutes later my penis dies. Literally slumps and not only that it receds into my body I literally have been walking around with a smaller penis. With no feeling whstsoever. So let me take you away from the sad story and bring you to the light. As a person who has experienced this whatever it is it heals....basiclly grab a calender and count backward from 2014 or 2015. Yep years. And did it ever go back to 100% hardness no it never ever phased me i thought about it........idk this time its definitely way worse. I'm glad I'm here to help I often see people post and never ever return well im here to tell you there's hope and its fine.

Last edited by Chemar; 04-21-2011 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Language Guidelines
charleston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agent0 (04-22-2011), john1960 (04-21-2011)