View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thing is, the cable company has always been really good. I've not had many complaints about them until this problem started.

Now it's driving me to distraction. It's so difficult to watch a show when the video is hiccuping every half second or so. I've had about 7 (or 8? starting to lose count) techs at my house to try to fix the problem in the last 10 1/2 weeks.

Right now, I have a good stable picture. No problems with it. In a few hours I'm going to have a blipping, blinking, screwed up signal. Oh...and when I called the cable company after the tech left to tell them to have a supervisor come with the next tech. (they've been promising me a supervisor for a few visits now) there was a little "oh, by the way" message on their automated menu to tell me that our cable, telephone AND internet will be out later tonight. (that probably has nothing to do with what's wrong with the cable right now)

I'm either going to Blockbusters in a little bit to rent something, or I'm downloading a movie/bunch of tv shows off of iTunes to watch.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote