View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just keep complaining and asking that they credit me for the days that the shows I watch are unwatchable because of the bad signal.

I got a $310 credit a couple of weeks ago when I called for what I think was the fourth tech to come out. (my dad was REALLY happy about that one)

I havent been kvetching at the cable co for credits too much since then, in fear that they'll drop us from using their service. I was happy they credited us that much. I'm just really frustrated and annoyed by their massive FAIL at fixing the problem. I havent been feeling good the past few days, and just want to sit and watch tv. (when I'm not being tortured at my physical therapy sessions, which end monday) and I cant really do that when the cable is so choppy.

I just found out a favorite show that I liked about 20yrs ago is out on dvd, I'm seriously considering ordering the complete set of disks so that I'll have something to watch if they cant fix the problem anytime soon.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-21-2011)