View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeamans View Post
What's new everyone? I haven't heard anything from this thread in forever! How's it going?
Sorry I've dropped off the face of the earth. I got so discouraged after the PT debacle and all the other stuff that I recounted here that I just sort of gave up.

Then doc2 saw me again and decided to run bloodwork for vitamin D levels (they've been low before, but he didn't know about that) and also to check sed rate again. And a week from tomorrow I'm getting a spinal injection. I have an inkling someone is going to tell me that's a bad thing to do, but I feel like I'm slamming up against a wall and month by month there's more pain and less functionality in my legs and I don't know what else to do but try it. I know there's zero hope that it will help with the burning feet--I'm just resigned to that part but hoping it will help with my legs.

I've tried all the supplements that people have suggested here, and tried the PT and meds that the docs have wanted me to do, and none of it has helped one bit. I think that the poor circulation angle is probably much more of a long shot than the nerve impingement is at this point. There's at least actual evidence for the nerve impingement. I appreciate everyone who has tried to help, but it looks like the end of the line to me. If this doesn't help, there's not much more to hope for.

Again, I do appreciate all of the advice and effort. I will let you know how the injection works out, or doesn't as the case may be.