View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[QUOTE=Rrae;764118]It's great to hear from you! I completely understand this frustration.....
I notice that there are several folks on the RSD forum who only use the lower case keys because it is too difficult to type capital letters.

I get SOOOO very frustrated with some of these PM docs.
Like you said, they 'think' they are the overlords and by george don't EVER insinuate otherwise. Many of us have fallen victim to this and IMHO I think the SCS gets pushed on people too much!

You need proper pain care! PERIOD!
You wait and wait for your next '2 minute' visit sheesh.....and all they say is WAIT another 30 days......they just do that to buy more time.
How @#%^&* difficult is it to prescribe you something to get you some relief !
I see this happening WAY too much and I get so angry about this.
THEN, I can guarantee you, if you keep coming back.....sooner or later they are going to attempt to get you in to some sort of 'mental care'. This is their way of passing you off.
NO WONDER people get to feeling hopeless....and even begin suicidal ideation...because there seems no other way out.

I'm so sorry that you are going thru this. I really wish I could sound more encouraging.......but I've been pretty down and out about alot of these issues, plus I'm probably going to have to give up a job that I've loved for over 25 years and file for disability.

Hang in there and stick around ok
We're all here for each other.....and we care.

I do believe you will eventually find a doctor who will amaze you.
At least this is my prayer and hope for you.

Dearest Rrae
zz
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hurting (04-22-2011), Mark56 (04-21-2011), Rrae (04-22-2011)