View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have put up NO tresspassing, an official street sign on both ends that says "private drive" and have blocked it with wood, rocks, and so on. Folks show up with their back hoes and remove the signs, remove the rocks, and then cry at town hall about someone not plowing the road from OCt to April. The ONE guy left alive with a right of way to it refuses to give it up. There is a very nice new paved road to get to his cottage, but each time we go to court to close it, he shows up to say how inconvenient it would be for him...its been a long fight, and as long as HE demands it stay open the judge rules in his favor. The minute this extremely obese, fat headed, rude man dies (the same one who owns the campground that sends folks to wander thru this private neighborhood) I will put huge boulders across it. its a HUGE source of tension in my house. I feel like I live in a fish bowl. The film to block the view but still let in the light has dramatically helped calm my jangled nerves. I dont care if folks walk it, or bike ride it or horses use it to cut thru, but car after car after car half the night and day.

I love my hot water pot! I simply plop the button on, and 60 seconds later I have hot water. I was going to say my Keurig coffee machine, but it give bad service. Today you get 3oz with your drink tomorrow its 12oz and the next day it wont turn off. There is no warranty with it, so I am stuck. I refuse to ever buy another. if I had to choose again, I would get the cuisinart.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-22-2011)