View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Jeff

I am SO Sorry that you had such a bad night.
YES, I promise you will have better days. this is a great place to be lifted up from you pain and fears. We are here for you and understand the lows...all to well! There is another thread talking about how pain increases with bad weather. is that something that was going on in your town last night?
If so i hope the sun is out there today for you.

I have been in pain and all my pain meds just arent working...I have gone to the ER and I was having other medical problem and they hospitalized me or a few days. Got my where i could control it at home.

Is the pain out of control where you need to go to the ER or call your doctor for more help? Its Friday...dont be hero and wait till the last minute when your doctors office is closed.
Hugs and blessings
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffburns View Post
hello.i hate to bring all ofyou down,but i am in so much pain today.i worked a few hours today and i hurt so much i could not think of what i was doing.the pain gets so bad all i can think of is pain.i went to bingo tonight but had to go home because of the pain.i hope i am in less pain in the a.m. i have to for my wife and kids.someday i will be better i just no it.well i am going to bed now,thank you for being there for me.it is nice to know i am not alone.
wswells (04-22-2011)