View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

According to the facts giving to the Drug Zar. the United States uses 80% of world wide narcotic pain meds.

Maybe this is due to many injured vets. coming home disabled from the war with wounds and receiving the help needed to cope with their pain.

Also if you live in Fl. they have more pain clients then 7-Elevens because there are more elderly people living there than in other countries.

The disable and elderly in the USA have paid the price by giving to this country and are owed the very best health care that we can give them for the rest of their life.

We need to stop the abuse the Feds put in place that allows the addicts to take full advantage of by abusing system at tax payers expense.

The Fed needs to stop putting fear into our pain managed doctors so we can get the proper pain treatment need nothing more noting less. Let the PM Drs. take care of their patience without big brother breathing down their backs. I need and want my PM Dr. to be able to address my pain problems and care for them as best as possible.

The Feds need to go after the drug companies advertising old drugs as new pain meds. Every night from 5:00p.m. on 7 out of 10 adds are for drugs. The drug companies keep coming up with new drugs as fast as the come up with new supportively new health issues. There are more new sin-drones each month to keep up with the new drugs. ENOUGH ALREADY.

Lets stop this madness and the rest should take care of its self.
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DVORA (09-13-2011)