Thread: Concerned
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 01:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Without a doubt, I know the one greatest thing you can do is take a lot of viatmin C. Off the top of my head I forget what the recommended dose is to prevent it following an accident but if you search this forum or look for Dr. Hooshmond's RSD triangle with a google search, you should be able to find it.

Other then that, obviously get as much rest as possibly, accept help where offered, don't push yourself and stay as stress free as you can (that includes not stressing that you're going to get a flare up!!). Focus on the beauty of spring or whatever else brings you happiness or an upcoming event everytime you feel the pain coming on.

I'm sure others will have advice.

Best wishes, my thoughts will be with you.

Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz66 View Post
HI. It has been awhile since I have been on here; don't have regular access to a compy. I have had RSD since end of 2008. Last night, I dropped something on my foot....OW....ha....and am pretty sure I broke my big toe. I know that last time it took about a week for the RSD to show its ugly head. I am hoping that this is not going to restart my rsd; has been pretty manageable. Anywho, any ideas of how to curb possible flare up and anyone know what to look for on the foot to know if should be concerned? Thanks for your time. God Bless. Suz66 =)
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suz66 (05-02-2011)