View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I feel like I've been drafted into the MS army and I can't get out of the 6 mile hike, crawling in the mud, having cluster bombs go off around me, etc.
It seems to get overwhelming at times...then I go through periods that make me wonder if I really even have MS...

My DH is so sad that I flinch when he touches me...it feels as if the hairs are being moved the wrong way. I used to love to be caressed; makes me sad the things I no longer enjoy due to this stupid disease.

Just take it easy, Dej...your MIL won't mind if things aren't perfectly clean and the food isn't homemade...enjoy visiting. It's more important, don't you think? She'll love ya either way...

Oh, yeah...when you go out to a restaurant, put a small bit of a cotton ball in each ear...it'll muffle the sounds a bit and make it less overwhelming. as for the lights, don't have any suggestions for that, except to wear tinted glasses...
AynaDee (05-03-2011), barb02 (04-22-2011), Dejibo (04-23-2011), Desinie (04-25-2011), SallyC (04-22-2011)