View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Because we are a world filled with the thought that we are the best of all. You in the states and us in canada are no exception.

Hell it is not long ago we let go of the death penalty. Then we send troops to Afganistan. Not to be killers of course just to kill or be killed, see the difference, I don't.

A short time ago we watched Sadam being hung on television. Good show eh. Not many spoke of what this did to our kids who saw it.

All of our news especially CNN is occupied at showing the killings all over the world of anyone who is caught on film. Good shows eh. Up to the minute blood guts and gore all the better.

Try the other networks and then sit back in your living room and watch the faces of either your own or others kids and see what they express in their faces.

They don't even blink at whatever gross event unfolds before them. It's only makebellive and they know it but it is not the end of it.

It is only when the TV show becomes reality and then watch the kids. They run from all directions to kneel and lay flowers on any pole where there was an accident as a memorial and they visit and weep and get their pictures taken to remember by and then go where ever they were headed for in the first place.

They live in their make believe worlds now. Did they make television or did television make them.

Why do we believe all of the face to face lies that are being told to us today by our government officials. Is it because we are the ones who are face to face. they are on television screens. There not talking to anyone in person but to millions of people and especially to those who will either believe them or are already on their sides.

So then why should anyone care about the unused babies waiting for parents in the test tubes of the nation. Hell there not on tv. If it was imortant it would be on the best television news station of them all with the very best reporters of them all. You know of whom I talk.

Anyone under the age of say 35 to day really doesn't care. You can't get a conversation going no matter what the topic is and hold them unless of course it is a subject that they have formed opinions on and to try and change or even influence that opinion you have to quote those [names] that share your belief.

Even here we don't tell much about ourselves and when others take the time to try and understand where we are coming from they had better be right or else.

I am often missundestood as I hate to type but love to talk. I have had numerous emails asking me to explain and while I answer some most I don't and put it on site for where there is one there probably can be others who don't know me.

But that is my fault and mine alone. Not the fault of the other person. We are all getting too close and yet trying to remain aloof from the forum in order not to be one of those people who are constantly on writing about one thing or another. Not me lol

We need all of those who come here to read and then leave without as much as a hello to stay around and help fill in our blanks.

I guess if we are good enough to read we are good enough to talk to lol lol

What was thils rant all about I have lost the gist of it.

Must be getting old.............................................
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote