View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Rainy Day

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

I agree it is helpful to commiserate with others struggling with same emotional and physical challenges. I never realized how emotionally and physically draining recovery would be either. Or long for that matter. I am sorry that you have to wear a hard collar for so long. I would feel so claustrophobic. I'm use you will be thrilled when you get to move into a soft collar. Just be prepared for some additional aches and pains. It will be you neck muscles fending for themselves and getting stronger.

Horrible weather here - rain storms, thunder... very congested ;( and tight. Up until now all of my sinus issues were gone. It was a wonderful positive side affect. But today I feel some facial pressure with the facial congestion and extra tightness in my neck. Hopefully it will only last today as the storm is suppose to pull out later tonight. For sinus issues pain, migraines and congestion I was taking alot of med. It seems the pressure from my neck (bone on bone) was really the culprit not necessarily the sinus or nasal concerns that I thought. Anyway, waiting for the weather to pass and feel a little bit better. Have a GREAT painfree day.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote