View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

A very thoughtful and generous act!

Just 3 weeks ago, my friend who makes quilts and I were at Joann's fabrics. We were picking out some cloth for her to make me some placemats for upNorth. I found a wonderful fabric with dragon flies, hummingbirds, and flowers on it just like we have up there. But it was EXPENSIVE. So I just picked it anyway...for this nice custom project.

We waited in line, and didn't have the weekly 40% off coupon with us...but the lady ahead of us, who was listening to our conversation, I suppose, didn't use hers at the register, and turned around and gave it to us! 40% off $19.99 was a good deal. We both laughed and cheered and thanked her profusely!

Even the sales clerk was happy for us!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-23-2011), Kitty (04-23-2011), SallyC (04-23-2011)