View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You don't say how long you have been sick. i think that there is a point during the first several years where sometimes it seems like we start to flare out of control. and it takes a while to get a handle on the combo of meds, treatments, PT, psych, etc that we need to learn to live with this beast...

Try to get to the very best RSD doc that you can. For me, that has been a certified PM/anesthesiologist. The neuros in RI that I consulted happen to suck when it comes to RSD. Everyone is different.

I've learned there is a very definite limit on what I can do. I go to bed early every night, so that I can get up early in the morning. working full time is the only commitment I generally make during the week, with few exceptions. weekends I spend with my husband and neighborhood friends, but I never stay out late anymore, and I take a nap both days. And I try to walk 3 to 5 miles a day for my RSD.

Good luck, and hang in there, xoxox. Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffburns View Post
hello.i hate to bring all ofyou down,but i am in so much pain today.i worked a few hours today and i hurt so much i could not think of what i was doing.the pain gets so bad all i can think of is pain.i went to bingo tonight but had to go home because of the pain.i hope i am in less pain in the a.m. i have to for my wife and kids.someday i will be better i just no it.well i am going to bed now,thank you for being there for me.it is nice to know i am not alone.
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote