View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think we all feel the most alone when in pain yet I know I personally kind of do want to be left alone as I don't want to take others down with me and don't want them seeing or thinking of me that way. I also find I can't really tolerate their kind and good willed words of comfort and cheer. It kind of grates on my nerves even more as I know they'll never fully understand this pain (and for that I am grateful).

I also don't trust myself emotionally to handle a conversation with others during those times as I know I can be truly awful and not at all myself, it really brings out the worst in me.

This forum really is one place you really need to know you aren't alone and aren't bringing anyone down, half of us may already be there anyway!

As hard as it is, like so many other things, I think you just have to take it a day at a time. I know there have been days I went to sleep thinking tomorrow was going to be awful with pain and for whatever reason, I was blessed with a reprieve so you just never know.

I do hope you and everyone else has a wonderful and pain free day as possible tonight and tomorrow.

Dawn
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote