View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

We've all been there and some of us are still there or not much better. I'm not saying you don't have the right to feel the way you do. It's super frustrating. But somehow you have to move forward.

Find one thing (even if it only last a few seconds) each day to be thankful for and focus on it. Write it down. Put it where you can see it. Be thankful you are alive. Be thankful you can still breathe. Be thankful you aren't confined to a wheelchair. Be thankful you're not hooked up to machines keeping you alive. Make a list of every tiny thing you can do and be thankful it's not worse than it is.

The stress alone can keep your symptoms at their worst. There are certain songs that actually take pressure off my head. And even though caffeine isn't supposed to be good with PCS a Caramel Frappe from McDonald's will take the edge off my headaches if nothing else will.
Dmom3005 (04-24-2011)