Thread: Hi All,
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi All,

Sunday's are the hardest for me. I took my walk earlier and tears just ran down my eyes. I just kept thinking I hope no one comes out to talk to me. I've took this walk for years so everyone knows me.

Sunday's Bill and I always did things together. We both hated Sunday's for some reason so we always kept busy even if it was working in the yard.

I had to use my cane for the walk the hip pain is now radiating down my leg and into my foot. It's kind of like what Mark was saying in his post only mine is starting at the hip. I wanted to go see my Ortho and get and xray but my PCP wants me to wait until I have this implant put in. He said it would be too much for me to have two surgeries going at once.

I went off of my Methadone and am only using it when I'm at my worst with the pain. I am wearing a lidocaine patch on my hip all of the time. I have also quit the Flexirel. At first it seemed to help me sleep and then it did nothing for me. I just got so tired of popping pills that I made up my mind to go off of both and I have weined myself down to only when I am at my worst with the Methadone.

My RSD is pretty much in remission. If I could find out what is going on with this hip/pelvic pain, I would be doing good.

It's just a hard day for me with my memories of Bill.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote