View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:59 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Today's update:

"We had a refreshing weekend together at home. We attended Easter service at our church, First Baptist Woodstock, yesterday followed by lunch and an egg hunt at my parent's house. I am so grateful that we were able to be home this weekend and God gave us a time of refreshing from His Word.

Today, Claire and I will head back down to the hospital to start the antibody therapy. The therapy will actually start tomorrow and we will most likely go home Saturday if everything goes well.

Please pray for these specific things:

- Negative blood cultures

- The medication she receives while getting the antibodies make her hold fluid which means she might need a cathetar. Please pray that her body will move those fluids without help.

- Pray that they can keep her oxygen levels under control.

- Pray that no other complications would arise that would stop this course.

- Please pray for peace for all of us. Claire is tired of being in the hospital. Please pray again for understanding beyond her age. Please pray for the boys too!

- Please pray for our friend Jack who is now on hospice. Pray for all the children who do not have a parent with them all the time while they are in the hospital.

Thank you for continuing to pray for us. We believe God hears these prayers and answers them! He has been so gracious to us through all of this and we trust Him."
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-26-2011), Chemar (04-25-2011), Darlene (04-27-2011), hollym (04-26-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-27-2011)