View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I ordered the Italian channel from Comcast. She can watch the Royal Wedding in italian on Friday. The comcast lady said the italian channel would only play on the HD DVR box (which was in MY room) so I spent alot of time and switched the boxes around. put the HD box in the living room...when I got them all switched DH said "Hey! i get the italian channel in my bedroom!" URGh! so, sure enough the buzy bubble headed comcast tech LIED! I lost my HD box to the main room again. Its ok, it can stay there till mom goes home. Got some errands done, and managed to drop off the broken computer that I cant fix. it was a wire that led to the CD drive, which I never would have figured out. They arranged the BIOS to find it and did things I wouldnt have done. So I can pick it up later.

I have mom and son making their own lunch. They are making a huge mess in the kitchen, but I am sure DH will clean it up. They both do so many things alike and I think he is happy to have momma food around.

She is quite sweet, and I am trying to not let my anxiety over run me. I am trying to stay a bit out of the way while those two wobble over each other. I guess I dont have to orchestrate everything, do l?

its going well. its me thats a wreck. My own mum has called 6 times so far. I have stopped answering her calls, and set the ring tone to silent when it sees her number. it rings once, and goes silent. no need to look. I know she is seeting that mil is here, and she isnt. no message from her, so it cant be important.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote