View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 05:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've read read and reread this thread before thinking of posting, I'm pro life in a way as i dont beleive in abortion unless its for medical reasons or rape etc. but i'm also pro life in my husbands life, if these were aborted fetus we were talking about being aborted for the sake of science and to help people with diseases not just pd but many many others than no I would be out there screaming Stop It, but this is garbage that can save lives if utiiized properly,we had an article not to long ago in canada where they have made breakthroughs in the use of the cord the sac and the fluid ,they are all rich in stem cells and may be the way to look in another direction untapped so far. So MJF if you browse this place like you did braintalk1 listen up it's people like you who can make the differnce we need strong people in any country who can help in any way. I was dumbfounded when i found out one of our most prolific and popular (to some) Prime Minsiter suffered with and died with parkinsons with nobody but his own family and closest friends ever knowing, this man could also have raised millions and done a lot for parkinsons reasearch here in Canada I have sent an email to his son who is just now getting into politics that maybe just maybe he should think of this and how his father might have lived a better life if somebody will help fight for these disesase where we have be told for decades the cure is just around the corner.I beleive it is just around the corner but dammit somebody out there has the cure I know it and politics just get in the way its time for them to stop and let the scientist find the cure that I think most of us know could be found it they allowed them too anyway I'll be gone for a bit take care
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote