View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Default How about we try this?

How about all of you in favor of stem cell research go to the labs that help women to conceive? Each of you stand in front of the freezer, and decide which of the cell gets to evolve into a baby and which of them will be implanted in a mother's nurturing womb. What shall you base your decisions on? Maybe because you like the color of one better than the other? Perhaps you have a talent for telling which of the cells will be boys and which will be girls? Or better yet, one of you has the talent to know which of the cells has healthy DNA and which has mutations? After all where is the logic of implanting damaged DNA to replace damaged DNA?

This forum was created for one thing and one thing only. For Parkinson patients who need a venue to make up for the fact that due to some unknown reason they were not allowed to acheive all they presumed they might achieve because of the disease. Sorry but life ain't fair. You can continue on with your life dispite your limitations and do the best you can. Or you can excuse immoral behaivior, by disobeying God's law , and destroy a life that science created for someone elses needs, not for the child.

Now I will not post anymore on this forum as suggested by my Reverend with whom I had a long discussion through tears after church. After all, he reminded me, the way of Christ is not easy. He is right when he says you have made up your minds already and be sure you are absolutely right. I receive no support of anykind and share nothing in common with any of you. Enjoy your bar-b-que.

Vicky

Last edited by Chemar; 03-04-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: moderator edit required
vlhperry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote