Thread: jingle
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks you all I'm home, tired and very confused so forgive stupidity (well, more than normal).
Husband DID have heart attack last night.
As soon as the cardiac people at the St Louis hospital ran a few tests they knew that and knew they could not run stress tests or anything like that.
Today they did heart cath and(?) the angioplasty (through his groin, Doody) and a put stent inside an artery inside his heart.
The surgeon drew pictures for me ... OMG
He'll be in cardiac ICU until tomorrow evening or sometime Tuesday.

When he gets home -- again my sister and her husband carting us around (except this time they will probably have to take off from work) he will have to have care. I will have to be home. That's the way it is.

Another major problem ......he's retiring on May 1 -- already put in his papers -- and we lose our good insurance and go to something really rotten. It's impossible for me to get my MRI, PET and VEEG rescheduled before then.
But I must scancel it first thing in the morning - can't be helped or changed. A heart attach comes first. Rotten wording, huh?

Doody - "Sam's VEEG" is similar to the one I have had and was planning on having again but not the same .... each hospital is different with its neuro testing. Sam had much more freedom and didn't look like a mummy.

Thank you all for listening to me
jingle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote