View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default YA know...some days...

First my washer crapped out on me. Then the dryer decided it wasn't going to work either. Then, I managed to get both bathrooms and the kitchen cleaned before going to my psych appt. After that I decided to run away instead of comin home. I have been playing host to the neighbors kids for days now and I just needed a break. So I left the man at home and went to the river. . . where a creepy man tried to kidnap me.

No seriously, big guy in little shorts starts waving at me and I ignored him and he started coming towards me so I walked away, down towards the fishermen. He stayed a few yards away but followed my every move. I made my way back to my car, jumped in, locked the doors and started the car. This man was standin behind my car when I went to back up. Fortunately he figured out that I was not stopping and he moved. But it really freaked me out!!

Then I get home and it is eerily quiet in my house. ??? Oh, yeah today of all days my kid decided to go next door and play for a change. Has been there since I left.

Then, we had dinner, which was great....

Until my AC decided to start blowing hot air instead of cold air and the next thing you know it is 83 degrees in my house!

SO I am ready to rip my hair out and scream at the top of my lungs.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-26-2011), SallyC (04-25-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (04-25-2011)