View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default article

okay, I for one will agree to stand in front of the freezer and decide which ones get implanted and which ones can serve purposes other than being poured down the drain. (my husband says it's easy to decide which ones --the ones in the front of the freezer)
and who is in charge of what the purpose of this forum happens to be? I thought I was here to learn from others who have walked this path and to share the new breaking science with one another, to support each other as best we are able, maybe make a few friends along the way--oh, and to whine sometime, too. thanks for enlightening me that I have it all wrong. those nefarious unconscious intents...

others who fervently believe in their religion do not share a universal belief of when life begins

the original author's use of infectious diseases to contrast with the non-advances in PD may be more correct than you think--there are many reserchers/scientists who think sporadic PD may be infectious in origin(remember Teresa? the episodes of infectious encephalopathy which left patients with parkinsonism?) or a latent infection could be triggered by environmental substances or toxins...(read Paul Ewald)

Okay, back to the original proposal--after I stand in front of the freezer to make these decisions (I really want this job!) must I prove I have damaged DNA to qualify ? I do not want to drink a beer and eat brats. Okay, maybe the brat, but I really do not like beer.okay, maybe carta blanca beer sometimes. Perhaps I could have a gin and tonic instead, except I do not like to drink Gin in cold weather--may I wait until the summer, or at least spring?
when did this thread morph into degoratory mischaracterizations of members who are posting? as my mother would say "stop it already".
madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson

Last edited by olsen; 03-08-2007 at 07:12 PM.
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote