Thread: ringing in ears
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ear Ringing and Post Concussion Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by karly View Post
Does anyone else have tinnitus. I have had it since fall four months now. The headaches are lighter and the ringing is lighter in the morning but as the day progresses here they are full strength. I know it is 2 -3 Oclock because wham
here they are much heavier. I have finished muscle therapy and massage therapy cause insurance is donenow. Im trying accupuncture. He is really busy so I have only gone two times. Like everything else it doesn't seem to do much. I am on some chinese tea but again not much difference on the headaches. I know that the neck from the fall is related but when will we feel better. I haven't seen my doctor in months so I am going on Monday to see if I should take some time off or does it really help at all. Sometimes at this point I don't ever feel that I am going to have a normal feeling head again. Opps that's a little sad face showing.Of course no one at work wants to hear about it any more and can't beleive Im not milking this. Yeah right, I am the type that never quits. I did start back to running this week in the morning. Its went okay and doesn't make me feel worse. I miss exercise so much. Everything is turning soft instead of muscle.i know I will never run outside in winter in Canada again. Nothing is worth this again. Does any one else have the headaches, the only few problems are writing names and phone numbers when someone is saying them fast and pain in the neck area. Well that's my feelings tonight. Talk to you all soon.
Karly-

I am having the same issue. I have just completed my fifth month of healing since my head hit a rock mountain climbing. I too am highly active - and cannot get the ear ringing to stop. I have taken six months medical leave -- and am afraid I will need to deal with this permanently.

I wish I had answers. I have tried running and cycling - both don't make the ringing worse - but I do get worse symptoms about three hours afterward. Keep me posted what you find.

Diane
dlitynski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote