Thread: Working Online
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have no idea what your disability is but I will tell you what I have been saying since I have registered on this board. My lawyer who has been representing clients for over 30 years. The last 7 for Allsup told me that if I try to work even part time there is a great chance I would lose my benefits when the review came. He told me to make sure that when you try to get a job it is something you want to do as it will probably replace your SSDI payments. Last month someone I know that has depression issues and seizures was informed he will be getting his last 2 months of payments. All he did was work 10-15 hours a week in a library doing various jobs. I won for basically mental issues. So he told me once they see you out there in the public working it is all over with. Good Luck to you! I want to find something myself as I am tired of not being a productive member in society. But I would have to find a job that pays $15-17 an hour to replace my disability. And I dont think I could hold down a 40 hour week job yet. But hopefully some day.
Hoosier_Daddy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote