View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Shell, not sure if your wife can do this but my wife was told a month ago her hours are going from 40 to 30 and maybe lower in about a month. So she looked into those jobs that stock magazines and the like in grocery stores. She has an interview this week. It pays around $10 an hour. It is part time howeve or at least my wifes position is going to be. There may be full time opportunities out there. She found the website that shows the openings nationwide. Believe me I know your pain. We have 3 daughters 1 in college and 1 17 and the other 11 with Cystic Fibrosis. We squeeze every penny out of a dollar. Another thing you may try is sell on Ebay. I sell tickets and collectibles online. You can go to auctions and buy items there and sell them online. If you have any questions on Ebay shoot me a line. I may be cheating the system but I do not turn this in as income. When times are hard we become resourceful. I started going back to church and putting things in God's hands and so far he is helping. Hang in there.
Hoosier_Daddy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shellback (04-27-2011)