Old 03-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I'm cool too Thelma

It is because I recognise that this Forum IS its members that I do want to ensure that members arent going to be offended or upset when posts are directed at them in a certain tone

Because we do respect this forum, we try not to intervene unless we get reports or are alerted to a potential problem. It is out of respect for the members here that I have not edited a single post on this thread, although some are bordering on breaking the guidelines.
~edited to add: correction.... an edit has been required to one post as per admin guidelines~

So, I am not talking of the disagreement and even some heatedness.....it is that kind of topic......but when members are named and things posted to them in a personal way that could cause upset....well, then I gotta keep my (cool) eye on the discourse

over and out for now
The Cool Chemar

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-04-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: adding
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote