View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 08:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Teeth That goes for me too Chemar...what onendona said

I do hope there is nothing in my post that has caused personal injury.There certainly was no intention and I would be distraught if anything I have said,causes hurt to someone.I am sad to see that I have been personally brought to heel in one of the posts and that my words also have been misinterpreted. But out of sheer respect I do not wish to continue this persons pain.I so wish I had the words to comfort them.
However,in defence of my beliefs generally,can I be allowed a moment to make it clear that I have no strong opinions about stem cell research anyway...not at the minute.I am not at that stage yet to really allow it to govern my thoughts .My flight from church that day was immature and I admonished myself for behaving that way.And I have the greatest of respect for life.A few years ago,laden with drugs and in my 40`s I fell pregnant.
Abortion was never an option.Instead as a Christian I placed my faith in God and prayed that I would keep this much wanted baby.
Despite my health being in the balance,all I could do was plan for this child.
Sadly I lost the baby.
Yes...I have two miracles.And I do my best to show them the best route in life...but out of love,not God fearing.
May I also apologise if anything I have said has upset anyone and by the same token,I have enough love and compassion in my heart to forgive anyone who has taken a "pop" at me.

I guess I will think twice before posting in the future.

Chemar....thanks for your iintervention.
x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote