View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A short update:..

Now that Im over the stomach bug, and the weather is warmer, Ive been getting out of the house and working on the 19' fiberglass boat I recently bought..Ive been setting it up to haul my conch traps, and have it in my yard on a trailer..I mustve climbed in and out of it atleast 25 times in a 3 1/2 hour period today..I was fatigued after I got done tinkering as usual..but climbing in and out that amount of times wasnt as big a deal as it was last year at this time when I was working on the other boat that I recently sold..The last few times I had some trouble lifting my bad leg up high enough getting in and out..I took and hour and a half nap and went out to the store tonight, and much to my surprise I had no trouble putting my coat on or getting my arms behind my back to grab the sleeves to take it off..My balance is still better than usual, and stiffness still improved..What I have been curious about was how I would fare after doing some work, and what Ive noticed is that afterward I still get fatigued, but after a nap Im in reasonable shape again, and seem to maintain some additional movement and balance..I definately feel like Ive done some work today, but Im not all parkied out like I was feeling before adding DM to my daily regimen