View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So sorry you are going through this! It is hard enough to have this disease, but to be a family member of a loved one who has it who is also an addict makes it double hard. My heart goes out to you. I am a sibling of a bipolar addict. I used to have to drive ten miles one way to bring my sister her meds 2 times a day because she was not taking them properly and could not remember her name. It beat me up pretty bad, but I was the only "stable " person left. This was in between me having ten hand surgeries and working full time and taking care of an epileptic dog! UGH!!! Needless to say I mentally crashed, but she still found a way around my help!!! But any ways, my point was to say, if you have any help...maybe for now someone could bring him his med's 1st to see if it is truly a reaction (as long as he is not throwing something else in the mix) or maybe have some one spend a full 24 hours with him to see where things start to go haywire to the point where he passes out.

I am so sorry, but this is a great place to come to, we all understand the hard times and the pain of RSD. I was just DX about 8 weeks ago!

Live, Laugh, Love~
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote