View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 3rd block update.

Hi.
I had my 3rd block yesterday. I am a little discouraged because it didn't work as well as the first 2. The first worked 5 hrs, 2nd 8hrs, and 3rd 4-5 hrs. it didn't help my upper leg at all this time, only my feet. (the leg started giving me trouble after the 1st block. The 2nd block helped it a lot and the pain/sensitivity gradually increased through the week. Tuesday it started with burning off and on again). I guess I was so hopeful it would last longer. Next week i have a follow up with PM dr. The PT said to make sure I see him and not just the PA because RSD isn't a normal follow-up. Plus, I need an actual diagnosis. (I guess that is how the office works...don't know. I am new to this.) My back is still tender today and I have such a busy day today (Student of the Month for ds4, birthday party at school for dd (7), etc)

To top things off...my ds1 (16) was caught skipping church class yesterday....and he and a girl hid in a dark room to "talk". He swears they were "just talking". sigh. They did have clothes on and they were sitting up separated when they were caught. But, if it happens again they will be kicked out. sigh. I have been so worried about this girl, she practically throws herself at him. sigh. Now we are having to treat him like a child...sit until he goes to class, drive him and not allow him freedom, etc. His grades are suffering, etc. Just so much. Dh and I HAD plans tonight BUT now we have to cancel them and "babysit" him while he techs a dance recital at the high school. Just so bummed. He is a good kid making some not great choices.

Another book from me. =)
J
6kiddos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote