View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Karen,

I am fairly new to this new best friend that I don't remember asking for either. We are still getting to know each other and it seems to be a one sided friendship, go figure. RSD side in total control. So I know how it feels to be angry, frustrated, depressed and things that I can't describe, however...I know that my body must have been chosen because I am strong and somebody thinks I can handle it. There are people on here that have it so much worse than I do and my heart breaks for them, even though I have it in both hands. I think about the day I am not going to be able to wipe my back side...um hello anybody home? yea, didn't think so! I'm not much into the whole pill popping thing either, but I do take some. I choose not to take narcotics, I am spacey enough. It is very hard for people to understand this especially if it is not visible like mine. I do not massive swelling, color changing alien invading skin. Just burning tingling prickly ice cold pain. HHMMPH. (had 10 bilateral hands/thumbs surgeries) cant bend either thumb, imagine that!! everybody thinks i am giving them the thumbs up all the time!! I am so happy I found this place, it was like my savior. Even if I do not post or people do not respond, it's ok, I read a lot and learn a lot. HANG IN HERE. Good people to talk to!! You are entitled to bad days, but NOT everyday, so choose them sparingly!! This is forever so as we go along we will build up our tolerance to a lot of things and today will be a long ago memory!!

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Live, Laugh, Love~
Sonny1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cndangel (04-28-2011), CZZ74 (04-30-2011)