View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 10:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gloria, I have not seen any posts from you since I found this site. I am sorry you are feeling so bad. I remember the updates on your surgery, and thought you were so brave to go through that! Does the doctor tell you why he thinks you are not fusing?

I had my fusion done at L5 S1 in July, have had 2 sets of x-rays taken, one last week, and my doctor says it is too early to tell if I am fusing. Then I see posts on people who know after 3 weeks post-op. So this kind of scares me. How can they tell?

Gloria, I hope things get better for you. You have gone through too much to not feel better! Have you used a bone stimulator? I did not get one, but know many who did, and thought that it helped.

Billie, it seems you have good days and bad days, but you always keep your positive attitude, and your faith. You are an inspiration! How are things coming with the sale of the farm and the house?

I hope all of the recovering from surgery people do better recovering. It is always nice to come here and see posts from you guys, even though it may not be good news. It's just nice to have someone to talk to that knows exactly what you are talking about!

Carolyn
carolynms is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote