Thread: Rollators
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 04:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
My rollator is made by Hugo. It looks a lot like Sally's rollator with a padded vinyl seat and a basket under the seat which can hold my purse, etc.

DH and I decided after about two years now to retire this rollator to the back yard, get one for the car and have one exclusively for the house. It is easier than what I have been doing - lugging this one everywhere. Plus my cats like to hop on for rides so the padded seat is looking a bit holey...and not in a religious way.

We got them at Sam's Club. Price Club used to sell it but they switched manufacturers and I preferred Hugo.

Cost? About $100+ for each.

It has all the features, lock down brakes, padded seat and pouch large enough to hold stuff. Turning radius is fine. I looked at a few at a specialty mobility store. This one was just as good as any I tried there.
I have the Hugo which was purchased at Sam's Club. I feel like the one we got is a lemon. The wheels have fallen off numerous times starting within a month or two of purchase.

I do not find it as comfortable to sit on as my previous rollator because of the placement of the bar cuts off several inches of useable space.
ladylurk444 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote