View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Has your BF discussed different options with the doctor or let the doctor know just how close he is to wits end? I am so sorry to hear that he is feeling this way and that he has to deal with this horrible condition. Unfortunately a lot of stuff is just trial and error and it can take a while to find out what helps in managing the pain. What has been tried so far?

I'm sorry that I don't know anything about STS machines but there are a lot of people on here who are very knowledgeable who may be able to help you out with more information. Also try daniella's suggestion if you haven't tried that already...the search option has helped me find stuff before that I knew I read a while ago but was so far back that I couldn't find it.

Sending my best to you and your BF. You can get through this, it just unfortunately take time sometimes to get the relief he is looking for. I know that's not very comforting when you are suffering, but just keep pushing and being your own advocate with the doctor. Don't give up on finding the answers...they are out there.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote