View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 01:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ivig

:Talkative:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renda View Post
I have IGG deficiency, due to the work accident in 96 and severe allergies and MCS.

I get IVIGG every four weeks at the Infusion Center. Anyone else in the group have this problem?

I know that MS patients also get IVIGG.
I am new to this group. I found you by accident via a google search. I have never done anything like this before, so PLEASE let me know if I am not playing (talking) by the "rules".

Yes, I get IVIG through a port (I have had 3 ports due to no veins) every 2 weeks...have for the past 3 years; no end in sight, BUT at least I can get it! Many people cannot due to cost. It has helped me so much!!! Before IVIG I was in the hospital repeatedly for SEVERE pneumonia's (ICU) that caused a lot of lung damage. I also have a right hemidiaphragm
I have multiple health issues...mostly due to malfunctioning immune system....Myasthenia Gravis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis central apnea, narcolepsy, chronic severe pain; due to many back issues including fractured vertebra; + terrible skin lesions all over body, due to very low immune levels and a thymectomy, diabetes, asthma, COPD + restrictive lung disease, (no I have never smoked), narcolepsy, myoclonic seizures.
WOW I guess I just got carried away!!! Must have needed to vent!

Did you have questions about your IVIGG?
okyjoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote