Old 04-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Oh and how we breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanspain View Post
mark, we all have had to deal with some loss, but to lose a precious child always causes a deep, heartfelt sorrow which is hard to even imagine. I know we just started talking but I wanted you to know, i am so very sorry for the loss your family has suffered. My prayers and sincere thoughts will be with you all during this most painful time. Please, just breathe!
In our community of faith we often sing a song reminding us that Christ is the breath of life and that we need only breathe Him in, we do, and we see Him in each other's eyes as we know through that source of faith dependence we are strengthened to endure the hard times. Especially are we reminded of the hard times He endured as Easter is so fresh in our minds. So Cleo and I strive to emulate that for our son and daughter-in-law, knowing as we personally do the loss of a little one. We had two sets of twins, but one miscarried, and our miracle baby, Emily, who survived that trauma is now a delightful blessing at 18 in college with her mind hard set on becoming a physician.

Thank you so much for your encouragement.
Blessings,
Mark56zzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (04-30-2011)