View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

roadrunner,

Quite a report for such a short report. How are you doing with what it says? It is not a death sentence as a prognosis for your life. There are lots of things you can do to work within your limitations.

I forget. Have you applied for SSDI?

It can take the pressure off the need to push yourself with your web business. You can still work with SSDI and make up to $1000 per month. Continuing to work helps with the frustration levels and keeps one connected with life.

The report is limiting in how it describes your condition. Did it include any test scores or scales? I am interested in seeing them by PM if you are willing. The report is an interpretation of the scores and scales. Understanding the specific scores can take some of the turmoil out of the report.

WAIS, WMS, MMPI, Trail Making, etc scores can help to get a better understanding of how to learn work-arounds to your limitations. Rather than trying to use a brain function that does not work well, one can learn to use other skills to work-around that limitation.

Hope you are doing well. The weather in your neck of the woods is frightening. Hope it missed your area.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote