View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatgen27 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that your RSD has not responded to the treatments that you have received. I too have tried every treatment in which none provided the longterm relief I was looking for. Also, I totally agree about shying away from procedures that are invasive to prevent spreading as I learned that lesson the hard way after having the radio frequency nerve ablation causing the RSD to spread.
There is a list on this forum called Ketamine List and it has specific doctors that are using the above as a treatment for RSD. That thread might assist you in finding the treatment you are looking for.
Thank you for joining the group as it truly has members that are armed with a wealth of information and they are always so helpful and caring.
Sarah
Thank you Sarah for the info I will check into that. Seem's like we have great doctor's in Tenn but they are not educated very much on RSD and It make It hard to keep a poisitive outlook on things. I have found one doctor her that even knows what it is. I have talked to DR Kirkpatrick in Tampa but its so far away but I have heard that he is the best when it comes to the ketamine treatments. Do you know if there is any types of medical grants that will help with ketamine treatments we are trying to raise money for this but its slow.But anyway thank you so much for the info and GOD BLESS Jonathan
vandyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote